The new iPhone 5, scheduled to unveil on September, 12th, has to be more than just another smartphone. The new Phone is widely expected to offer 4G wireless technology for the first time, and a 4-inch display, up from the current 3.5 inches. In addition to a bigger screen, the new iPhone will come with a 19-pin connector port, instead of the proprietary 30-pin port.
Can’t wait to experience all the completely different new functions and features come with this new iPhone? You don’t have to wait too long, unconfirmed rumors currently pointing to Sept. 21 as the likely date the next generation iPhone will become available.
For most iPhone users, they will have the needs to backup and sync iPhone contacts to computer or iTunes for security considerations. Generally, if you have enabled backup service, your computer will automatically create a backup of your iPhone’s contacts to iTunes. The only problem is that iTunes does not allow you to access or browse the contents of your backup iPhone contact, but it’s possible to do this with some third party software.
iPhone 5 Contact Transfer is such a beneficial application to help iPhone 5 users to manage and backup your contacts with ease. With the program, you can transfer all you contacts or selected contacts from iPhone 5 to PC/Mac and saved as a .txt file or a .csv file for backup.
Besides backup function, the program also helps to manage your iPhone 5 contacts with ease. You can view the detailed information of the contacts, delete unwanted contacts, etc.
How to transfer/backup/sync iPhone 5 contacts to PC/Mac or iTunes?
1. Getting started iPhone 5 Contacts Transfer.
Connect your iPhone 5 to computer, and the program will automatically detect your device and display it on main window with the “Type”, “Capacity”, “Version”, “Serial Number” and “Format” information.
2. Transfer iPhone 5 contacts to PC/Mac.
Click “Contact” icon on left-panel, the program will list all your contacts on right-panel with detailed information such as Name, Mobile, Phone, Email, etc. Check the contacts that you want to transfer to computer, then hit “Export checked files to local” button on top tool bar to transfer/backup iPhone 5 contacts to PC/Mac.
Related Post of iPhone 5 Contacts Transfer, transfer/backup/sync contacts from iPhone 5 to PC/Mac or iTunes
- Nokia Lumia 800 would make me give up the iPhone
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- Blu-ray to iPhone Converter, Blu-ray to iPhone 4 Converter, Blu-ray to iPhone 4s Converter
- Blu-ray to iPhone Converter for Mac rip BD/DVD to iPhone supported MP4/MPEG-4/H.264/M4V
- AVCWare iPhone Transfer for Mac
- AVCWare iPhone Transfer
- iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List to mac
- iMacsoft iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, iPhone TEXT to Mac Transfer
- iMacsoft iPhone Call List to Mac Transfer, transfer iphone call list to mac