iBooks provides an amazing way to download and read books. You can download the latest best selling books or your favourite classics from the included iBookstore. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favourite passages.
The iBooks application and the online iBookstore turns iPad Mini into an excellent e reader. For iPad Mini users, sometimes, for security reasons, you may want to transfer/copy your ibooks to your computer for backup.
iPad Mini iBooks Transfer will be your ideal choice to make it with ease. With the program, you can easily transfer/copy your iBooks from iPad Mini to computer or iTunes for backup. Working as a iPad App Backup tools, the program also enables you to transfer other iPad files such as Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Camera Roll, Podcast and TV Show from iPad to computer.
Both Windows Version for Windows 8/7/XP/Vista and Mac Version for Mac OS X Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard/Leopard are available to download
1.Install and launch the application.
2.Connect your iPad Mini to the computer and all your iPad Mini information such as type,capacity, version, serial number and format will display on the main interface.
3.Transfer iBooks from iPad Mini to computer.
Click the “Books” icon under iPad library list. All books files will be displayed on the library panel. Locate and check the Book files you want to export from the “Books” library.
Then Choose the “Export->Export to local“option on the “File“top-menu, or directly click the “Export checked files to local” button to export books to computer.
Specify a output folder to save the backup iPad Mini iBooks in the dialog box that pops up, then press “Save” button and start to transfer audio books from iPad Mini to computer.
Related Post of iPad Mini iBooks Transfer, transfer, copy, backup iPad Mini iBooks, ePub, PDF, Audiobook to PC, Mac
- How to share a family iPad with creating more than a single work environment
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter, Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter for Mac, Mac bluray to iPad 2 Converter
- How to transfer iPad Music to PC and add to iTunes Music Library
- The iPad 3 Will Be Slightly Thicker Than The iPad 2 And Have A Better Display
- iPad vs. iPad 2 vs. iPad 3
- Share a family iPad with Location, accounts, Content, etc
- Transfer your iPad music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, podcast, TV Show files to Mac
- iMacsoft iPad to PC Transfer, transfer, rip, copy and manage your music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, podcast and TV Show files