Apple’s next iPhone, iPhone 5 will be announced on Wednesday, September 12. 2012 and likely released on Friday, September 21, 2012 in the U.S.
The new iPhone will come with many improvements over its existing versions. Reports suggest that new iPhone will have a large screen and a connection to the fastest LTE mobile data networks, as well as the near-certainty that it will be powered with Apple’s next version of operating system iOS 6.
Want to get hold of an iPhone 5 as soon as it launched in the market. Let’s wait patiently for that big day to come. Once get an iPhone 5, you will definitely have the needs to transfer some of your photos stored on your iPhone 5 Photo Stream or captured with the iSight camera to your computer or iTunes for backup.
iPhone 5 Photo Transfer hits the market with the release of iPhone 5. It allows you easily transfer/copy photos from your iPhone 5 Photo Stream or Camera roll to PC/Mac or iTunes for backup. The program also enables users to restore photos from iTunes/computer to iPhone 5.
Besides transferring photos from iPhone 5 to computer, the program also helps to transfer other iPhone data files such as music, video, ibooks, TV shows, podcast from iPhone 5 and computer or iTunes or backup.
How to transfer/copy/backup iPhone 5 Photo Stream, Camera Roll photos to PC/Mac or iTunes?
1. Install and launch iPhone 5 Photo Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect iPhone 5 to computer.
Connect your iPhone 5 to computer via the USB cable, and the program will detect all the files on your iPhone 5 and display the files on the left panel by category.
3. Select photos to transfer.
Click “Photo” or “Camera” icon to preview all the photos or images under the library, check the photos or images that you want to transfer to computer or iTunes.
4. Transfer iPhone Photo Stream/Camera Roll photos to PC/Mac.
Hit “Export checked files to local” on top tool bar and select an output folder to save your exported iPhone 5 photos from the pop out window. Then hit “Save” button to start the transferring process.
Related Post of Transfer/copy/backup photos from iPhone 5 Photo Stream, Camera Roll to PC/Mac or iTunes
- Nokia Lumia 800 would make me give up the iPhone
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- Blu-ray to iPhone Converter, Blu-ray to iPhone 4 Converter, Blu-ray to iPhone 4s Converter
- Blu-ray to iPhone Converter for Mac rip BD/DVD to iPhone supported MP4/MPEG-4/H.264/M4V
- AVCWare iPhone Transfer for Mac
- AVCWare iPhone Transfer
- iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List to mac
- iMacsoft iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, iPhone TEXT to Mac Transfer
- iMacsoft iPhone Call List to Mac Transfer, transfer iphone call list to mac