How to backup your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini text messages to computer? Android SMS Transfer is a smart program for Android phone users to transfer text messages to computer. You can also view or edit the copied text messages with the software.
* Backup Galaxy S3 mini SMS to computer
* All Android phones are supported
* View and edit transferred text message
* Restore SMS from computer to Android phone
* Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8; Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger – 10.8 Mountain Lion
* Phone port support: Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3.x/ Android 4.0/Android 4.1
* Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer
* PC manage tool support txt, excel, csv export
* Fast backup and restore speed
* Easy to use…
for Mac OS X.
How to transfer SMS to computer from Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?
Download Android SMS Transfer, and install Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer Manager.exe to your computer and Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer.apk in your Android phone respectively.
Step 1: Backup text messages in Galaxy S3 mini
Find Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer in your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini programs list and click it to run.
Step 2: Click on “SMS Backup” in the main interface to backup your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini text messages.
The generated Android SMS is .db file, which is backup to the root of the microSD card (If there is no microSD card then the SMS will be backup to Rom of your Galaxy S3 mini).
Step 3: Run Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer Manager.exe on your computer, click “File”—>”Import” to select the SMS backup .db file to the software, and then view or edit the SMS as you like.
Related Post of Samsung Galaxy S3 mini SMS Transfer, transfer Galaxy S3 mini text to PC/Mac