DVD Frame Capture for Mac provides an easy way to capture DVD video on Mac to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP pictures, or GIF and Flash animation, or even HTML page. You can batch or single capture DVD video frame-by-frame accurately, and then preview the captured pictures in the picture list. DVD Frame for Mac is available for Mac OS X Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6, and Leopard 10.5.
How to capture DVD frame to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture for Mac OS X?
Firstly, download, install and launch DVD Frame Capture for Mac.
Step 1: Load DVD movie
At the left bottom of DVD Frame Capture for Mac, click “Load DVD-video” button to add DVD movie. You can adjust output settings such as image size, zoom mode in the right panel of Mac DVD Frame Capture.
Step 2: Single DVD capture
Play the DVD video, when it comes to the frame you like, long press the single capture button below the player, and choose the picture capture way you want. The captured pictures will be displayed in the picture list below.
Step 3: Batch DVD capture
Before batch capturing DVD frames, you should set the batch capture way on the right panel of DVD Frame Capture for Mac: averagely by time, averagely by frame numbers, randomly by frame numbers. Moreover, you can also enter the start time and end time on the right panel to set the segment for batch capture. Now, click the “Batch Capture Pictures” button to start capturing DVD pictures, and the captured DVD pictures will be displayed in the picture list below.
Step 4: Output captured pictures
1. Export single frame directly
Long press the button below the player, and choose “Direct Export” to export the current frame directly. Or you can drag the current frame from the player to local directly for saving.
2. Export frames in batches directly
The three buttons at the right bottom of the main interface are respectively “Export Picture”, “Export Animation” and “Export HTML”. You can use the three buttons to export the captured pictures directly.
Related Post of Capture DVD frame to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X with DVD Frame Capture
- 4Media Video Frame Capture for Mac, Frame Capture software
- 4Media DVD Frame Capture for Mac, DVD image Capture
- Mac Screen Recorder is easy to use capture and recorder tool
- Screen Recorder is easy to use capture and recorder
- Capture DVD frame to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X with DVD Frame Capture
- Capture video to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X Lion with Mac Video Frame Capture
- YouTube Downloader for Mountain Lion, download/rip/capture/record YouTube .flv for OS X Mountain Lion
- Advanced Batch Imager Converter, Image Viewer, Image Editor, Image Capture
- Screen Recorder, screen recording software to capture video, sound, pictures
- Free Screen Recorder Software, Capture Screen Video for Free