Video Frame Capture for Mac is a good helper for Mac users to capture any video files to still images in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, Flash animation, and even HTML page. With Mac Video Frame Capture, you can capture images from almost all video files, including AVI, WMV, MPEG-4, MOV, M4V, VOB, DV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, DIF, NUT, DAT, etc.
How to capture video frame by frame for Mac OS X (Lion included)?
Step 1: Add video files
Click “Add ” button at the left bottom of Video Frame Capture for Mac to add video files, alternatively, you can drag video files to the file list.
Step 2: Adjust output settings (Optional)
Uncheck the “Keep Original Size” box, you can type the image size that you want, set the zoom mode, and select the fill color. This step is optional, jump to Step 3 if you don’t need to change the original image size.
Step 3: Capture video frame to picture
Video Frame Capture for Mac offers two methods for capturing pictures: single capture and batch capture.
A: Single video frame capture for Mac
Play the added video file, when it comes to the frame you like, press the capture button and choose the picture capture way you want.
B: Batch video frame capture for Mac
Firstly, set the batch capture way on the right panel: averagely by time, averagely by frame numbers, randomly by frame numbers. After setting the capture way, enter the seconds, minutes, hours or frames as the capture interval, or enter the target frame numbers. Moreover, you can enter the start time and end time on the right panel to set the segment for batch capture.
When the above set well, nowclick the “Batch Capture Pictures” button to start capturing pictures, then the captured pictures will be displayed in the picture list.
Step 4: Export captured video frames for Mac
Both single capture and batch capture support three ways to output captured video frames: Export Picture, Export Animation, and Export HTML.
You can export the captured video frames to specified location by modify the save path. Then hit “Export” button to get the ideal pictures.
Related Post of Capture video to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X Lion with Mac Video Frame Capture
- 4Media Video Frame Capture for Mac, Frame Capture software
- 4Media DVD Frame Capture for Mac, DVD image Capture
- Mac Screen Recorder is easy to use capture and recorder tool
- Screen Recorder is easy to use capture and recorder
- Capture DVD frame to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X with DVD Frame Capture
- Capture video to JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP picture on Mac OS X Lion with Mac Video Frame Capture
- YouTube Downloader for Mountain Lion, download/rip/capture/record YouTube .flv for OS X Mountain Lion
- Advanced Batch Imager Converter, Image Viewer, Image Editor, Image Capture
- Screen Recorder, screen recording software to capture video, sound, pictures
- Free Screen Recorder Software, Capture Screen Video for Free