Have you got some .MTS files from your Sony, Canon, JVC, or Panasonic camcorders but can not load them into Windows Movie Maker to make videos? MTS is not supported by Windows Movie Maker, so you need to convert MTS to specific video format that is accepted by Windows Movie Maker.
You can import files with the following file name extensions into Windows Movie Maker to use in your project:
Video files: .asf, .avi, dvr-ms, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv
Audio files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav, and .wma
Picture files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, and .wmf
MTS to WMM Converter is the recommended software for converting MTS to WMV, AVI, MPG video format for using in Windows Movie Maker. Further more, you can convert MTS to MP4, MOV, M4V, RM, FLV, SWF, MKV, DV, etc or convert MTS to specific video format for transferring to iPod, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy S/SII, Google Nexus one, Blackberry, HTC, and so forth. Use this mts to wmm converter discount codes to save more.
How to convert MTS files with MTS to WMM Converter?
Step 1: Run MTS to WMM Converter, and load .MTS files to the software by clicking “Add” button. You can view the loaded files in the right preview window.
Step 2: Click “Format” bar to set proper output video format for using in WMM, such as Common Video”>> AVI MSMPEG4-V3”(*.avi), WMV3 (WMV9)(*.wmv)” or “WMV2 (WMV8)(*.wmv). Then specify the output folder to save final files by clicking the small folder icon next to output bar.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize advanced audio and video parameters, such as codec name, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
Step 4: Now, click “Convert” button to start converting MTS to WMM supported video format. After conversion you will find the generated AVI file by clicking “Open” button and then import it to Windows Movie Maker.
You can also check out mts to imovie, mts to iphoto, mts files recovery.
Related Post of How to convert/import MTS to Windows Movie Maker
- How to recover MTS files for Mac from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic camcorders
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, Convert MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TP, TRP files on Mac
- How to convert/import Sony HDR .mts files to iMovie, FCE, FCP on Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- How to recover MTS video files from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC Camcorders
- Video Converter for Mac, Mac WMV, ASF, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM Converter
- How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- How to convert .MTS video files with Mac MTS Converter
- How to import MTS to iPhoto’11 for OSX Lion with mts to iPhoto Converter
- Video Converter, FLV, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, MKV, AVI, MPG, MPEG Converter