Samsung Fascinate (SCH-I500) is the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy S line of phones. Much like its brothers, it includes the same 5.0MP camera capable of taking some of the best quality 720p HD video at 30fps. Unlike the other Galaxy S phones in the states, it’s one of the thinnest out of the bunch and features an LED flash for low light snap shots. With a 1GHz Hummingbird processor it can easily speed through everyday tasks and features one of the most powerful GPU’s for smooth gaming.
Samsung Fascinate supported media types
Audio: AAC, AAC+, AMR-NB,AMR-WB,eAAC+, EVRC, MIDI, QCELP, SP-MIDI,WMA (v9/10); Audio, Streaming; Ringtones, Polyphonic: 72–note; MP3/Music Tones
Video: Compatible Video Files: 3G2, 3GP, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV (V9), Xvid, DivX®; Video, Streaming
How to play DVD on Samsung Fascinate (SCH-I500)? You can use DVD to Samsung Fascinate Converter to achieve the goal. Firstly, let’s know about DVD to Samsung Fascinate Converter. DVD to Samsung Fascinate Converter gives you better experience for watching DVD on Samsung Fascinate. You can convert DVD to MP4, DivX, WMV, H264, H.263 video and extract DVD to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC audio formats that are supported by Samsung Fascinate. Now, start to download DVD to Samsung Fascinate and take along your favorite DVD movies whenever you go!
How to convert DVD to Samsung Fascinate for playback on Samsung Fascinate?
Step 1: Run DVD to Samsung Fascinate Converter, and click the “DVD” icon to load movie from DVD, VIDEO_TS structure or DVD ISO.
Step 2: Click “Format” bar and select “Samsung-> Samsung Fascinate MPEG-4 video (*.mp4) for playback on Samsung Fascinate.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button, now you can rip and convert DVD to Samsung Fascinate supported MP4 video.
Related Post of Convert/rip DVD to Samsung Fascinate MP4 video with DVD to Samsung Fascinate Converter
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- The iPad 3 Will Be Slightly Thicker Than The iPad 2 And Have A Better Display
- Smart Playlists On Touch Don’t Match iTunes
- How to play DVD on Kindle Fire by ripping DVD to MP4
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab with DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter
- How to Lock iPad Rotation of Display
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II with DVD to Galaxy S II Converter
- Using iTunes smart playlists to fill your iPod, iPad, iPhone’s music library
- AV MP3 Player Morpher, Voice Remover, Voice Extractor
- Free Media Player, Blu-ray player, DVD Player