Sony MXF Converter is a smart MXF video converting and editing software for Sony XDCAM camcorder users. It supports convert Sony MXF files to popular video formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, MPEG, FLV, SWF, F4V, 3GP, VOB, TS, DV, as well as MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, DTS, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU audio formats.
Free to try Sony MXF Converter and import Sony XDCAM MXF to video editing software, for example, Windows Movie Maker, Apple iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas, etc.
How to convert Sony MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4?
Step 1: Load MXF video
Click ” button at the top of Sony MXF Converter to add Sony XDCAM MXF file.
Step 2: MXF to video
In the format drop down list, choose the output video format from “Common Video” box, such as AVI.
Click the “Settings” button to set ideal output media quality, including video and audio parameters.
Step 3: Convert MXF video
Press “Convert” button at the bottom of Sony MXF Converter to start converting Sony XDCAM MXF video file.
You’ll find the converted MXF video file by clicking “Open” button.
Related Post of Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- How to recover MTS files for Mac from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic camcorders
- How to convert/import Sony HDR .mts files to iMovie, FCE, FCP on Mac
- How to recover MTS video files from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC Camcorders
- How to recover deleted photos from Sony Cybershot digital cameras for Mac
- iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac, Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD movies converter
- ABC ePub Drm Removal, Read the ePub on iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Sony Reader, Android, Nook
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Recover deleted picture/video from Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V
- Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- Recover lost/deleted video files from Sony Handycam camcorders