MS Word to ePub Converter, create ePub files with DOC, DOCX
How to create ePub books from Word? Word to ePub Converter gives you the best answers. With Word to ePub Creator, you can smoothly build ePub from DOC or create ePub files from DOCX.
1. Build ePub eBooks from MS Word formats (doc to epub, docx to epub)
2. Create ePub eBooks from PDF, HTM, HTML, XHTML, TXT, CHM, JPG, PNG, BMP, GJF, TIFF etc.
3. Merge several files (up to 100 files) into one big file for enjoying continuously.
4. Personalize the output ePub book info, layout, book cover, contents and more.
5. Supports run on Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003 and convert Word to ePub on Windows 8.
How to convert MS Word Documents from DOC, DOCX to ePub efficiently?
Step one. Double click to run Word to ePub Converter.
Insert your licensed e-mail and registration code.
Step two. Customize your book info, layout and output setting.
Word to ePub creator allows you to personalize your new eBooks. You are able to customize book cover, book info, layout and table of contents.
Step three. Add your destination files and start to build ePub books.
After successfully importing your destination MS Word DOC or DOCX files to the software, it’s time to start conversion. Click “Build” to make ePub files from Word right now.
Related Post of Convert Word to ePub, best way to create/build ePub from DOC, DOCX