Best way to create ePub eBooks from CHM files on Windows 7/8/XP/Vista/2003
What is CHM?
CHM, named as “Compiled Help Manual”, is a new generation of help file format by Microsoft. With easy-to-use design and diversified forms, CHM makes help files more marvelous and practical.
What is ePub?
As a new Open eBook standard, ePub is widely used as eBook format by iPad, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, Sony Reader, etc. Texts in ePub format can be displayed in most suitable for reading way according to the characteristics of equipment.
CHM to ePub Converter works perfectly in converting CHM files to ePub eBooks and can:
1. Build ePub eBooks from CHM, DPF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, HTML, EPUB and more.
2. Keep original CHM file text, columns, tables, images, graphics, hyperlinks, layouts and password the same in output ePub eBook.
3. Merge more than 100 CHM files into one ePub eBook in seconds.
Note: Mac version is also available, get ePub Creator for Mac here.
How to convert CHM format to ePub format and create ePub from CHM for enjoying?
First. Download and install CHM to ePub Converter.
We provide you registered version and trial version. The only difference is that ePub file built by trial version will contain watermark.
Second. Customize ePub eBook settings and import CHM files.
1.Customize book info, layout, index etc. Click “Cancel” to make file settings later.
2.Click “Add contents” to your import CHM format files.
3. Double-click the cover position to personalize your own file cover.
Third. Build ePub eBooks from CHM files.
Start convert CHM format to ePub format by click “Build” button immediately.
Related Post of Create/build CHM to ePub eBook with CHM to ePub Converter
- ePub Creator for Mac, create PDF, Word, HTML, CHM, Image to ePub for Mac OS X
- Create ePub eBooks from PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML, CHM, Images etc with ePub Creator
- Create/build CHM to ePub eBook with CHM to ePub Converter