MXF Editor for Mac is designed to edit MXF video files on Mac OS X Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6 and Leopard 10.5. You can edit Panasonic P2 card, Sony XDCAM and Canon XF MXF files on Mac by trimming, cutting, splitting, merging, joining, cropping, etc. After editing MXF video on Mac, you can convert MXF for Mac to more commonly used video format, such as MOV, MP4, MPEG, AVI, DV, etc.
How to edit/convert MXF video on Mac OS X?
Step 1: Load MXF file
Open MXF Converter for Mac, and click “Add” button to import MXF video files. You can preview the content on the right panel.
Step 2: Edit MXF on Mac
A: Trim/cut/split MXF video
You can trim, cut, or split the MXF video to be a certain length by setting the start time and end time.
B: Crop MXF video
The “Crop” function helps you cut off black edges and unwanted parts from the MXF video file.
C: Add Effect
You can adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation, as well as add special effects to your source MXF video.
You can add different watermark to the source MXF video file, such as text, image and video.
E: Replace Audio
This feature allows you to replace the original audio track in your source MXF file with your specified soundtrack.
Step 3: Output settings
At the bottom of MXF Editor for Mac, you can choose the output video format, such as QuickTime Movie Format. Click “Settings” button to adjust ideal output video quality. Next to “Settings”, there is a “Merge into one file” checkbox, check it to merge/join your MXF video files together.
Step 4: Convert MXF for Mac
When the above MXF video editing features set well, just click the “Convert” button to start MXF conversion. You’ll find the final files by clicking the “Open” folder.
Related Post of Edit/trim/merge/split/crop MXF video files on Mac OS X Lion with MXF Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- HD Video Converter, AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, MXF, WMV HD Video Converter
- Import MXF to Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X with MXF to Avid Converter for Mac
- How to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP/FCP X with MXF to Apple ProRes Converter
- Import/convert MXF to Final Cut Pro for Mac with MXF to FCP Converter
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Edit/trim/merge/split/crop MXF video files on Mac OS X Lion with MXF Editor for Mac
- Convert Panasonic P2 HD MXF files with Panasonic MXF Converter
- Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- Convert/transcode Canon MXF files for iMovie/FCE/FCP X with Canon MXF Converter for Mac