How to import AVI to iPhoto for Mac? Mac AVI to iPhoto Converter is the supreme fast software for converting AVI video files to iPhoto supported video format, such as QuickTime MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, DV, 3GP. You can also import AVI to iMovie, Final Cut Express, and Final Cut Pro to make distinctive movies after converting AVI to QuickTime movie.
AVI to iPhoto Converter for Mac allows you convert AVI to special video formats for using on personal portable devices, such as convert AVI to MP4 for iPod/iPhone/iPad/Apple TV, convert AVI to MPEG-4 for PSP/PS3, convert AVI to MP4 for Samsung Galaxy S/S II/Tab, convert AVI to 3GP, WMV, or MP4 for HTC series phones.
How to convert AVI to iPhoto for Mac OS X? (Lion and Snow Leopard are supported)
Step 1: Import AVI files
Click “Add Video” button, navigate to the location that AVI files are stored on your Mac hard drive. Select the AVI files that you want to convert and import into Mac AVI to iPhoto Converter.
Step 2: AVI to iPhoto QuickTime movie
At the bottom of AVI to iPhoto Converter for Mac, choose the “QuickTime Movie Format” for using in iPhoto, and click “Settings” button to change the output quality.
Step 3: Set output folder (Optional)
The converted AVI files will be stored in the default folder, but you can change the output directory by clicking “Browse” button.
Step 4: Convert AVI to iPhoto for Mac
In the bottom right hand corner of the Mac AVI to iPhoto Converter, there is a “Convert” button, click it to start converting AVI to QuickTime movie for iPhoto.
Related Post of How to import AVI to iPhoto’11 for Mac OS X Lion
- How to convert AVI for Mac OS X Lion
- Video Converter for Mac, Mac WMV, ASF, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM Converter
- How to convert AVI to Apple ProRes for Mac
- Pavtube MOD files Converter convert MOD videos to MPEG, MP4, VOB, AVI, MP4, MP3
- MOD Converter for Mac convert MOD, TOD files to MPEG, MP4, VOB, AVI, MP4, MP3
- TOD Converter for Mac converts TOD files to MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP
- How to convert GIF to AVI on Photo Booth Mac
- How to import AVI to iPhoto’11 for Mac OS X Lion
- How to convert WLMP files to MP4/MPG/AVI/WMV for Windows 7/Vista
- How to convert AVI to Kindle Fire for Windows 7, Vista, XP