Question 1: I use iPhoto’11 on my iMac. I recently bought the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 which records video in MTS format. iPhoto can recognize and import all the photos but cannot view or play MTS video files. Is there other software I must install to view/edit these MTS video files?
Question 2: I have 100’s of archived AVCHD files in the .MTS format. They are stored on my Mac internal hard drive and I am running the latest FCE and ilife 11. Neither QuickTime, iMovie, iPhoto or FCE will recognise or play them (let alone edit). I have tried the log and transfer procedure in FCE but all the .MTS files appear greyed out. I have also altered the ‘easy setup’ options to try different setups -all as yet to no avail.
AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac – Mac MTS M2TS Converter has the ability to convert AVCHD to iPhoto supported QuickTime MOV format. iPhoto does support some video formats, but cannot recognize AVCHD MTS or M2TS files. In this circumstance, you need to convert AVCHD to MOV with Mac AVCHD to iPhoto supported movie on Mac.
Download and install the AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac, and start to convert AVCHD to iPhoto with several mouse clicks.
How to convert and import AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto on Mac OS X?
Step 1: Navigate to the location of the AVCHD MTS or M2TS video files that you want to convert, and import them into the program.
Step 2: Select the proper output video format for using in iPhoto, and click “Settings” to do advanced settings. Specify the output folder by clicking “Browse” button.
Step 3: Press “Convert” button to start converting AVCHD MTS M2TS files to iPhoto video on Mac.
Open the new video, and import into iPhoto to view, play, or make slideshows. Have fun!
Related Post of How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- HD Video Converter, AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, MXF, WMV HD Video Converter
- How to convert AVCHD CPI files for Mac OS X
- How to convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes for importing into FCP on Mac
- Does iMovie 11 support native AVCHD (.mts) files
- iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac, Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD movies converter
- Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Create BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO
- Free AVCHD Editor, Create a personal copy of blu-ray movie
- HD Video Converter, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD, Apple TV 720P, HD WMV, TS HD Video Converter
- Free HD Converter, Make HD camcorder MTS, M2TS, AVCHD, AVI, MP4 videos for PC, iPod, iPad, iPhone