How to import MXF to FCP or FCP X? MXF to FCP Converter is the recommended software for converting MXF files to Mac preferred video formats such as MOV, MP4, MPG, DV. MXF to FCP Converter supports convert MXF to FCP from Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 and Canon XF series camcorders.
Download MXF to FCP Converter to convert MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for using in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X.
How to convert MXF to FCP/FCP X for Mac OS X?
Step 1: Add MXF files
Run MXF to FCP Converter – Pavtube HD Video Converter. Click “Add” button to add .mxf file. The software supports batch conversion so that you can load multiple .mxf video files at one time.
Step 2: MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP
Click on “Format” and choose “Final Cut Pro->Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov)”. You can change the video quality by entering “Settings” window.
Step 3: Convert MXF to FCP
Click “Convert” to start converting MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP. After conversion, click “Open” to find .mov videos and import converted .mov files to FCP or FCP X for further editing.
Related Post of Import/convert MXF to Final Cut Pro for Mac with MXF to FCP Converter
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- HD Video Converter, AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, MXF, WMV HD Video Converter
- Import MXF to Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X with MXF to Avid Converter for Mac
- How to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP/FCP X with MXF to Apple ProRes Converter
- Import/convert MXF to Final Cut Pro for Mac with MXF to FCP Converter
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Edit/trim/merge/split/crop MXF video files on Mac OS X Lion with MXF Editor for Mac
- Convert Panasonic P2 HD MXF files with Panasonic MXF Converter
- Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- Convert/transcode Canon MXF files for iMovie/FCE/FCP X with Canon MXF Converter for Mac