Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) is a smartphone running under the Android operating system that was announced by Samsung on February 13, 2011 at the Mobile World Congress. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S, with a different appearance and significantly improved hardware. Samsung Galaxy S II was one of the slimmest smartphones of the time, mostly 8.49 mm thin, except for two small bulges which take the total thickness of the phone to 9.91 mm.
Samsung Galaxy S II comes with support for many multimedia file formats and codecs. For audio it supports (FLAC, WAV, Vorbis, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MID, AC3, XMF). For video formats and codecs it supports (MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, DivX HD/XviD, VC-1) and video formats (3GP (MPEG-4), WMV (ASF) as well as AVI (DivX)). For H.264 playback, the device natively supports both 8-bit and 10-bit encodes.
How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100)? You can use DVD to Galaxy S II Converter to achieve the goal. Firstly, let’s know about Samsung Galaxy S II.
DVD to Galaxy S II Converter gives you better experience for watching DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II. You can convert DVD to MP4, DivX, WMV, H264, H.263 video and extract DVD to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC audio formats that are supported by Samsung Galaxy S II. Now, start to download DVD to Galaxy S II converter and take along your favorite DVD movies whenever you go! This DVD to Galaxy SII Converter is also an DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter.
5 Steps to convert DVD to Galaxy S II for playback on Samsung Galaxy S II?
Step 1: Click the “DVD” icon to load movie from DVD, VIDEO_TS structure or DVD ISO.
Step 2: Unfold the movie directory and select the main movie, any chapter or titles that need to be converted.
Step 3: Select your preferred DVD language from drop-down list of “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
Step 4: Click “Format” bar and select “Common Video>> H.264 Video (*.mp4) format for Samsung Galaxy S II. Other Alternative formats are WMV and DivX video.
Step 5: Click “Convert” to start ripping DVD to Galaxy S II supported MP4 video.
Related Post of How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II with DVD to Galaxy S II Converter
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- The iPad 3 Will Be Slightly Thicker Than The iPad 2 And Have A Better Display
- Smart Playlists On Touch Don’t Match iTunes
- How to play DVD on Kindle Fire by ripping DVD to MP4
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab with DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter
- How to Lock iPad Rotation of Display
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II with DVD to Galaxy S II Converter
- Using iTunes smart playlists to fill your iPod, iPad, iPhone’s music library
- AV MP3 Player Morpher, Voice Remover, Voice Extractor
- Free Media Player, Blu-ray player, DVD Player