How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab? You can use DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter to achieve the goal. Firstly, let’s know about Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Samsung Galax Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung introduced on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin. It has a 7-inch (180 mm) TFT-LCD touchscreen, Wi-Fi capability, a 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Samsung Exynos 3110 (code-named “Hummingbird”) processor, the Swype input system, a 3.2 MP rear-facing camera and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera for video calls.
DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter gives you better experience for watching DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab. You can convert DVD to MP4, DivX, WMV, H264, H.263 video and extract DVD to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC audio formats that are supported by Samsung Galaxy Tab. Now, start to download DVD to Galaxy Tab converter and take along your favorite DVD movies whenever you go!
5 Steps to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab for playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab?
Step 1: Click the “DVD” icon to load movie from DVD, VIDEO_TS structure or DVD ISO.
Step 2: Unfold the movie directory and select the main movie, any chapter or titles that need to be converted.
Step 3: Select your preferred DVD language from drop-down list of “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
Step 4: Click “Format” bar and select “Common Video>> H.264 Video (*.mp4) format for Samsung Galaxy Tab. Other Alternative formats are WMV and DivX video.
Step 5: Click “Convert” to start ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab supported MP4 video.
Related Post of How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab with DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter
- MKV Converter, Play mkv, mka on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4S,PS3, Xbox, WD TV player
- The iPad 3 Will Be Slightly Thicker Than The iPad 2 And Have A Better Display
- Smart Playlists On Touch Don’t Match iTunes
- How to play DVD on Kindle Fire by ripping DVD to MP4
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Tab with DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter
- How to Lock iPad Rotation of Display
- How to play DVD on Samsung Galaxy S II with DVD to Galaxy S II Converter
- Using iTunes smart playlists to fill your iPod, iPad, iPhone’s music library
- AV MP3 Player Morpher, Voice Remover, Voice Extractor
- Free Media Player, Blu-ray player, DVD Player