Canon photo recovery for Mac supports all Canon digital compact and SLR cameras, such as PowerShot G12, PowerShot S100, PowerShot S95, PowerShot SX40 HS, PowerShot SX30 IS, PowerShot SX230 HS, PowerShot SX150 IS, PowerShot SX130 IS, EOS-1D X, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D Digital, EOS 60D, EOS 50D Digital, EOS Rebel T3i EF-S 18-55IS II Kit, etc.
Canon photo recovery for Mac – Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Mac is a useful utility that helps recover lost and deleted photos and media files from Canon digital cameras on Mac OS X. Mac Canon photo recovery searches and displays all images and media files that it finds on an attached device and allows you to recover all of them. It also provides preview for both images and media files. You can scan all types of storage media that are attached to your Mac, and recover the lost or deleted images that you need by using Canon photo recovery for Mac.
How to recover deleted photos from Canon PowerShot/EOS for Mac?
Step 1: Open Canon photo recovery for Mac. Under data recovery tab, click Start Scan.
Step 2: In the recover photos, music and video files dialog box, select a volume, hard disk or other attached storage media. You can also select specific region for scanning process and different file types. Click Start Scan.
Step 3: Scanning process lists all files that are found in the selected volume, hard disc or other attached storage media in the photos, music and video files recovery dialog box. In the left pane, all folder are grouped according to file types such as image formats. In the bottom right-pane, files that are stored in folders are listed. The top-pane shows the preview of files. Double-click a folder to preview to view files stored in it.
To recover Canon photos for Mac, you can:
·Click Select All to save all photos, and then click Recover.
·Check file name checkboxes to save individual photos, and then click Recover.
·Chcke folder name checkboxes to recover folders and files included in them, and then click Recover.
Step 4: In the Browse folder dialog box, specify the location where selected files should be saved. Click OK. All files are saved at the specified location according to the file types in the Root folder.
Related Post of How to recover deleted photos from Canon PowerShot, EOS for Mac
- How to recover MTS files for Mac from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic camcorders
- How to recover MTS video files from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC Camcorders
- How to recover deleted photos from Canon PowerShot, EOS for Mac
- iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac, Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD movies converter
- Convert Canon IXUS 1000 HS, PowerShot Elph 500 HS MVI files with MVI video converter
- Canon IXUS Photo Recovery recover deleted photo video from Canon IXUS digital camera
- Canon EOS Photo Recovery recover Canon EOS deleted or lost photo and video
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Convert/transcode Canon MXF files for iMovie/FCE/FCP X with Canon MXF Converter for Mac
- Recover deleted/lost Canon Vixia photos with Canon Vixia Photo Recovery