Sony photo recovery for Mac supports all Sony cameras and camcorders, including Cyber-shot Cameras, Alpha NEX Cameras, Alpha DSLR Cameras, and Video cameras & Camcorders, such as Cyber-shot HX7V, Cyber-shot W560, Cyber-shot W510, Cyber-shot HX7V, Cyber-shot H70, Cyber-shot HX100V, Cyber-shot HX9V, Cyber-shot TX10, Cyber-shot T110, Alpha NEX-5N Camera, Alpha NEX-C3 Camera, Alpha NEX-5K Camera, a55/a35/a390 DSLR camera and Lens, Sony Bloggie MP4 cameras, Sony Handycam camcorders, and so on.
Sony photo recovery for Mac – Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Mac is a useful utility that helps recover lost and deleted photos and media files from Sony digital cameras on Mac OS X. Mac Sony photo recovery searches and displays all images and media files that it finds on an attached device and allows you to recover all of them. It also provides preview for both images and media files. You can scan all types of storage media that are attached to your Mac, and recover the lost or deleted images that you need by using Sony photo recovery for Mac.
How to recover deleted photos from Sony Cybershot digital cameras for Mac?
Step 1: Open Sony photo recovery for Mac. Under data recovery tab, click Start Scan.
Step 2: In the recover photos, music and video files dialog box, select a volume, hard disk or other attached storage media. You can also select specific region for scanning process and different file types. Click Start Scan.
Step 3: Scanning process lists all files that are found in the selected volume, hard disc or other attached storage media in the photos, music and video files recovery dialog box. In the left pane, all folder are grouped according to file types such as image formats. In the bottom right-pane, files that are stored in folders are listed. The top-pane shows the preview of files. Double-click a folder to preview to view files stored in it.
To recover Sony photos for Mac, you can:
- Click Select All to save all photos, and then click Recover.
- Check file name checkboxes to save individual photos, and then click Recover.
- Chcke folder name checkboxes to recover folders and files included in them, and then click Recover.
Step 4: In the Browse folder dialog box, specify the location where selected files should be saved. Click OK. All files are saved at the specified location according to the file types in the Root folder.
Related Post of How to recover deleted photos from Sony Cybershot digital cameras for Mac
- How to recover MTS files for Mac from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic camcorders
- How to convert/import Sony HDR .mts files to iMovie, FCE, FCP on Mac
- How to recover MTS video files from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC Camcorders
- How to recover deleted photos from Sony Cybershot digital cameras for Mac
- iFunia AVCHD Converter for Mac, Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD movies converter
- ABC ePub Drm Removal, Read the ePub on iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Sony Reader, Android, Nook
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Recover deleted picture/video from Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V
- Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- Recover lost/deleted video files from Sony Handycam camcorders