Samsung Photo Recovery is a wonderful photo retrieving software for Samsung smartphone users. It can recover your lost, deleted, damaged, or formatted photos, videos, and music files from any Samsung smartphones based on Android system, such as Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, Fascinate, Captivate, Stratosphere, Indulge, Vibrant, Mesmerize i500, Showcase, Epic 4G, Prevail, etc.
Samsung Photo Recovery can recover lost Samsung media files due to:
* Accidental deletion of photos from the micro SD cards
* Break up of the read/write process during photo transfer
* Virus or worms affect * Software malfunctioning
* Memory card errors * Damage of the file system
* Improper handling of the micro card
* Or any hardware issue can make your photos inaccessible.
How to recover lost photos videos from Samsung smartphones?
Step 1: Open Samsung Photo Recovery
You can use Stellar Photo Recovery to restore the lost Samsung photos, videos, and music files.
Step 2: Scan the lost media files
Choose the storage device that stores your lost Samsung media files, and click “Start Scan” to scan.
Step 3: Recover Samsung files
Preview the scanned files, and select the needed ones, finally click “Recover” to start recovering Samsung photos.
Related Post of Recover lost photos pictures from Samsung smartphones with Samsung Photo Recovery