Digital camera is a must-have device in our daily life, and we can use it for shooting videos and taking still pictures to keep memories. Sometimes, we’d like to edit the recorded movies on our computer, but find that the video editing software such as Apple iMovie doesn’t recognize the videos. Why this happens? iMovie doesn’t support all media formats import, it only accepts QuickTime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, 3GP well.
Thanks to iMedia Converter, you can convert any video formats to iMovie supported movie types, including AVI, DV, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MOD, TOD, MPEG-2, MKV, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, VOB, DVD and Blu-ray movies. Any digital camera or camcorder videos produced by JVC, Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Flip video, Kodak, Samsung are compatible with this iMedia Converter. Free download the demo to do the camera video conversion on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard.
How to convert camera video to iMovie’11, iMovie’09, iMovie’08?
Step 1: Transfer camera video to Mac
Connect your digital camera or camcorder to Mac, and copy the recorded video files to your Mac hard drive.
Step 2: Add video files
Run iMedia Converter, navigate to your Mac hard drive that contains the recorded video files such as .mts and add them to the Mac application.
Step 3: Output settings
Define the output video format that you can import into iMovie, and specify the output folder to save the final files.
Step 4: Transcode camera video files
Finally, hit the “Convert” button, the program will start to convert your digital camera video files on Mac OS X.
You can open and import the converted camera video to iMovie’11 when the conversion process completes.
Related Post of Transfer and import camera video to iMovie’11, iMovie’09, iMovie’08
- iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List to mac
- How to recover deleted photos from Panasonic digital camera for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos from Sony Cybershot digital cameras for Mac
- iPhone Transfer Photo, transfer photos in iphone photo libaray and camera roll
- How to recover deleted photos from Pentax digital cameras for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos from Nikon COOLPIX and SLR cameras for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos from Kodak EasyShare cameras for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos from Olympus digital cameras on Mac
- WebcamXP, Web Camera software
- AV Webcam Morpher, Camera chat tool in Cyberspace