Do you want to transfer MXF files to Mac? You may need to import MXF to iMovie, FCE, or FCP for editing on Mac OS X but those video editing software doesn’t recognize .mxf files. How to deal with the problem? MXF Converter for Mac is a good assistant helping you convert any .mxf files to mov, mp4, mpg, apple prores, dvcpro hd, hdv, apple intermediate codec, etc from Sony P2 card, Canon XF and Sony XDCAM HD camcorders.
Once successfully convert MXF to the needed video format, you can transfer MXF to MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, or import MXF to Apple video editing software: iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, or Final Cut Pro X. Download the demo version, install it onto your Mac, and run the application to start converting MXF files on Mac OS X.
How to transfer MXF files to Mac OS X?
Step 1: Add MXF files
Transfer the .mxf files on your Mac hard drive, open MXF Converter for Mac and import the .mxf files that you need to convert to the Mac application.
Step 2: MXF to other video format
You can convert MXF to any popular video formats on Mac OS X, such as MOV, MP4, MPG, M4V, MKV, ASF, AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV, F4V, SWF, WebM, etc.
Step 3: Convert MXF for Mac
Click “Convert” button, you’ll get the new video format from MXF files in a while. Open the new files and now you can import the converted MXF files to Mac video editing software.
Related Post of Transfer .mxf file to MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, FCE, FCP X, iMovie
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- HD Video Converter, AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, MXF, WMV HD Video Converter
- Import MXF to Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X with MXF to Avid Converter for Mac
- How to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP/FCP X with MXF to Apple ProRes Converter
- Import/convert MXF to Final Cut Pro for Mac with MXF to FCP Converter
- Convert .MXF files for Mac from Panasonic P2/Sony XDCAM/Canon XF camcorders
- Edit/trim/merge/split/crop MXF video files on Mac OS X Lion with MXF Editor for Mac
- Convert Panasonic P2 HD MXF files with Panasonic MXF Converter
- Convert Sony XDCAM .MXF file to AVI/WMV/MPG/MOV/MP4 with Sony MXF Converter
- Convert/transcode Canon MXF files for iMovie/FCE/FCP X with Canon MXF Converter for Mac