1. I have a 10 page document in PDF format. I also have a single page as another PDF. I want to remove page 4 of 10 and insert the single page in its place. I used to have a program to do this but can’t remember what it was.
2. I have a pdf file of 400 pages, and i want specifically pages from 280 to 310 to be saved as a new pdf file, can I do that, is there a utility in the internet or a program to help?
PDF Page Editor Mac is the one-stop solutions for Mac users to edit PDF file Pages on Mountain Lion with ease. With this splendid program, you can
Insert pages into PDF: insert a blank page, add single or multiple specific pages from another PDF files into the existing PDF file. Specify the location of the embedded PDF pages, before/after the current page, or before/after a specific page.
Delete/Remove PDF pages: delete blank page, one or several specific pages from the PDF file
Extract pages from PDF file: extract specific single page or specific pages from the existing PDF file to save them as another PDF file on your computer local or put the extracted pages in another separate PDF file to create a PDF document.
Simple instructions to add pages into PDF, remove/delete PDF pages, extract pages from PDF on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
1. Install and launch the program.
Open your local computer PDF files with the program, click “Document” menu on the toolbar to expand its drop down options: “Delete Pages”, “Extract Pages”, and “Insert Pages”.
2. Insert pages into PDF.
Click “Insert Pages” option, you can insert a blank page, single or multiple specific pages from another PDF on local into the existing PDF files.
Define the location of the inserted PDF page: before or after the current page, before or after a specific page
3. Delete/Remove PDF pages.
Click “Delete Pages” option, from the pop out window, click “Page Range” drop-down list to set deleted pages: current page, specific one page or multiple pages.
4. Extract PDF pages to computer local.
Open the “Extract Pages” window, Click “Page Range” to select to extract current page, specific single page or multiple pages from the existing PDF file, press “Select” icon to define an output folder on your Mac hard drive to store the extracted PDF pages.
Related Post of PDF Page Editor Mac, insert pages into PDF, delete/remove PDF pages, extract Pages from PDF Mountain Lion
- AVCWare Video Editor for Mac, Join, Spliet, Cut, Clip videos on OS X lion, Mountain Lion
- PDF Editor for Mac OS X – What’s the best way to edit a PDF on your Mac?
- How to use Apple ProRes in Avid editing suite
- Kingsoft Writer Professional, MS Office Word Viewer, Editor, Creator, Saver
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets Professional, MS Office Excel Viewer, Editor
- AV Music Morpher, Digital Audio Recorder, Effects Mixer and Editor
- 321Soft Icon Designer, Icon Creator, Icon Editor
- Free AVCHD Editor, Create a personal copy of blu-ray movie
- Photo Toolbox, professional photo editing software
- Backup/view/edit HTC Evo 4G SMS to Computer, restore HTC Evo SMS messages