4Media DVD Audio Ripper for Mac
DVD Audio Ripper for Mac provides an ideal solution to extracting music episode or graceful dialogues from DVD to popular audio formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. for playing on most digital players. This DVD audio ripper for Mac allows you to split file, set segment start time and end time and adjust more settings to get custom files from DVD movies.
Enables to transfer output files to iPad/iPhone 4 directly after conversion.
1. By setting split file size of time length, you can averagely divide a title into parts to output to fit your player.
2. Add multiple formats you want for one source to convert one title to several formats at the same time.
3. Freely customize the output file size by entering the needed size value in the smart Bitrate Calculator.
4. Allow you to adjust the general and advanced profile settings like file name, audio quality, bit rate, sample rate, channels, volume, etc. to customize the output audio formats.
5. Select the target audio track before extracting according to your need.
6. Rips DVD to video or audio files
in super ripping speed.
7. Preview DVD movie before ripping and take snapshot in the built-in resizable preview window.
8. Multiple languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
|Mac OS X
|Intel® processor;512MB RAM; 100MB space for installation
Related Post of 4Media DVD Audio Ripper for Mac
- Blu-Ray Ripper, Blu-Ray DVD Ripper, Converter and Blu-Ray DVD backup
- Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac, Best DVD, Blu-Ray DVD Ripper, Converter and backup
- iMedia Converter for Mac rip and convert blu-ray, DVD, Video, Audio and animated pictures
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Standard for Mac
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Platinum
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Ultimate
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Standard
- Mac DVD Ripper for Lion, rip DVD for OSX Lion, DVD to a hard disk drive on Mac OS X
- How to rip/extract DVD to audio for Mac OS X Lion
- 4Media DVD Audio Ripper for Mac