Enolsoft PDF to Text Converter for Mac
PDF to Text Converter for Mac is specifically tailored for Mac users to reuse and edit content from PDF files to get a head start on new project, allows Mac users to save PDF files as Text documents and retain layout, fonts and formatting. With this Mac PDF to Text Converter, you didn’t need any additional Acrobat or Acrobat Reader applications, just add the PDF files to PDF to Text for Mac and hit “Convert”, PDF to Text for Mac will convert your PDF files to Text at very high speed. Besides, it also supports to batch convert multiple PDF documents at a time or just convert any specific pages.
1. Keeps original page layout when convert PDF to Text on Mac
2. Supports to convert specific page(s) on Mac.
3. Read PDF files on many mobile phones when converting to Text files on Mac.
4. Reuse and edit PDF documents with no addtional Acrobat or Acrobat Reader applications.
5. Very easy to use.
6. Supports batch convert PDF files to Text documents on Mac.
7. Fully support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
8. Specify output path for converted Text files.
9. Supports to convert scanned PDF to text with OCR.
|Mac OS X
|1. Intel processor. 2.Mac OS X 10.5 or Later 3. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Related Post of PDF to Text Converter for Mac, reuse and edit content from PDF files as Text