Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac
HD Video Converter for Mac is an outstanding video conversion tool for Mac OS X users. With it, you can convert batches of HD video files like MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS to MP4, MKV, TS, MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, MPEG files, which can be played on almost all of popular portable devices. The high speed and the wonderful quality is spotless and beyond your expectation. The intuitive interface works as wizard. You will use it freely for the first time.
Note: Windows version is also available, get HD Video Converter for Windows here. Try this hd converter coupons, please.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is an outstanding video conversion tool for Mac OS X users. Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports various input formats including AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, WMV HD Video,MPEG2 HD Video, MPEG-4 TS HD Video, MPEG-2 TS HD Video, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video and etc.The output formats includes AVI, MPG, MP4, ASF, MOV, WMV, 3GP, RM,etc. So you can watch the videos and movies on your portable devices.
2. Output to software like FCP, FCE, FCS, iMovie, PPT for editing and Apple TV, Xobx360, PS3, PSP, iPad, iPhone, iPod for playing back.
2. The user-friendly interface can make you use it masterly without the complicated process. In a very short time, you will become an expert on operating the program.
3. Due to the newest technology, its conversion process can save you a lot of time. In addition, you can enjoy the quality as the original one.
4. For better vision effect, the expert users can adjust the setting like bit rate, frame rate, etc. Depending on the function, you can find the most suitable parameters for your videos.
5. You can trim the video to gain the time phrase you like, and crop the video to get your favorite image region. Moreover, you can cut off the black edges of the video freely.
7. Collect the attracting pictures in the video for collection on your PC by means of using the snapshot function.
8. It supports Apple ProRes, AIC, DVCPRO, DNxHD codec for FCP, iMovie and Avid Media Composer.
|Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS X 10.4
|512MB Memory (1024MB recommended)
Related Post of HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- How to convert/import Sony HDR .mts files to iMovie, FCE, FCP on Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- HD Video Converter, AVCHD Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Quick Time HD Video, MXF, WMV HD Video Converter
- How to convert AVCHD CPI files for Mac OS X
- How to convert M2TS to DVCPRO HD for importing into FCP
- How to convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes for importing into FCP on Mac
- Does iMovie 11 support native AVCHD (.mts) files
- How to convert HD video files to Apple ProRes 422/4444 on Mac with HD video to Apple ProRes Converter
- Apple considering HD radio in future iPod or iPhone devices