PDF Password Recovery
PDF Password Recovery is an utility to remove the security on PDF documents (of course, you should have the right to do it, for example, in case of forgotten user/owner password). Only standard PDF security is supported, neither third-party plug-ins nor e-books. Both protection methods are cracked:
1. Restricted operations on file can be disabled (instantly, any Acrobat version up to 7.x).
2. It also can be used to decrypt files you know password for.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening (‘user’ password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using ‘owner’ password).
Please note that PDF Password Cracker doesn’t work with documents which have user-level passwords (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown; and PDF files protected with any 3rd party security plug-ins such as FileOpen.
1. PDF Password Cracker is easy to use;
2. PDF Password Cracker support drag and drop PDF files;
3. PDF Password Cracker do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
4. PDF Password Cracker support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 Systems;
5. PDF Password Cracker support PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
7. The speed of decryption in PDF Password Cracker is very fast;
8. PDF Password Cracker support batch operation on many files from command line;
9. PDF Password Cracker support Adobe Standard 40-bit decryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit decryption and AES decryption;
|Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Related Post of PDF Password Recovery, PDF Password Cracker