Selteco Photo Lab
Photo Lab provides all essential photo processing tools in one handy application. Acquire images from all TWAIN compatible devices like scanners or digital cameras, import screenshots, or copy images from a Web page. Enhance pictures by correcting brightness and contrast, sharpening, adjusting levels, gamma, or saturation in instant preview mode. Use gaussian blur, red eye removal, gradient and color filters. Photo Lab works in multi-layer true color mode. Users can add other graphic elements like text, import transparent bitmaps or copy and rasterize vector graphics from any external editing application like Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator.
Photo Lab provides a number of options to export images for the Web. Real-life photos can be optimized in JPEG format, while cartoon-like graphics can be compressed as GIF file. When exporting the prints choose one of the standard print size 4×6, 5×7, or 8×10 and select what area of the photo to fit on the print. Formats supported: TIFF, BMP, GIF and JPEG. It can also open multi-layer Photoshop PSD files.
Photo Lab is not just another photo organizer. It’s a powerful image editor built with Web Designer’s needs in mind. If you’re looking for a fast photo editor with all of the essential tools, Photo Lab is the perfect choice for you.
Adjust brighness, contrast, levels, gamma, saturation, color temperature or remove red-eye effectCreate
Create backgrounds, buttons, collages and other artworkOptimize
Large file graphics can ruin an otherwise great website, make sure your images are optimized for fast loadingImport
Acquire images from scanners, digital cameras, web or screen
Rotate, resize, crop images
Export in web industry formats: PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, Photoshop PSD and WMF
|Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000
|8MB RAM, 4MB disk space, 16-bit color display or higher
Related Post of Photo Lab, Create, acquire, enhance and publish digital graphics for the Web
- How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos/pictures from SD Card with SD Card Photo Recovery
- How to convert GIF to AVI on Photo Booth Mac
- How to import MTS to iPhoto’11 for OSX Lion with mts to iPhoto Converter
- How to import AVI to iPhoto’11 for Mac OS X Lion
- iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List to mac
- iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer, transfer ipod music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, podcast and TV Show files to mac
- iMacsoft iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer, transfer iphone 5 photos to Mac pc
- iMacsoft iPhone Photo to PC Transfer, transfer, backup iphone 5 photos to Windows
- How to recover deleted photos from Canon PowerShot, EOS for Mac