Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery – Mac
Mac Photo Recovery Software recovers lost, deleted, or formatted photos, videos, audios, and pod casts from Mac machines. The recovery software has simple intuitive user interface which does not require any assistance of an expert or prior training of the software to perform photo recovery.
Note: Windows version is also available, get Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Windows here.
The Mac photo recovery software supports various image, video, and audio file formats and is compatible with all major camera brands to recover their lost/deleted/formatted photos and videos.
This efficient Mac photo recovery software recovers image, audio, and video files from various Mac based devices including laptops, desktops, CD, DVD, BD, USB drives, pen drives, iPods, external hard drives, and digital cameras. It scans the affected storage device for lost images and other multimedia files and shows the preview of the found files.
Another effective feature of the Mac photo recovery software is Save Scan. You can save the scanned information in a file and this scanned information file can later be used for recovering lost, deleted, or formatted photos and other media files stored in it. The Create Image feature of the software allows you to create the image of the storage device.
This image file is saved with Dot DMG extension and you can load this image file to perform recovery at any time. The Resume Recovery option provided by the software gives you the functionality to restart the recovery process at any time by using scan information or image file.
If you want you can stop scanning of your storage media any time, save the scanned information and hence, resume the recovery process later by using this scanned information file.
For advance Mac users the recovery software provides the feature of Select Range. By using this feature you can select the desired region of your storage device and perform the recovery over this specific region.
You can create the image file or save the scan information of this selected region. The Mac photo recovery software also gives you the option to select single as well as multiple multimedia files for recovery.
|Mac OS X 10.3.9, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7
|RAM: 512 MB recommended, 25 MB Free Space
Related Post of Photo Recovery recovers lost, deleted, formatted photos, videos, audios, and pod casts on Mac
- How to import/convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to iPhoto for Mac
- How to recover deleted photos/pictures from SD Card with SD Card Photo Recovery
- How to convert GIF to AVI on Photo Booth Mac
- How to import MTS to iPhoto’11 for OSX Lion with mts to iPhoto Converter
- How to import AVI to iPhoto’11 for Mac OS X Lion
- iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, Audiobook, Ringtone, Voice Memos, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List to mac
- iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer, transfer ipod music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, podcast and TV Show files to mac
- iMacsoft iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer, transfer iphone 5 photos to Mac pc
- iMacsoft iPhone Photo to PC Transfer, transfer, backup iphone 5 photos to Windows
- How to recover deleted photos from Canon PowerShot, EOS for Mac