AVI is a common used video format in the media area, Windows Media player plays it well, and Windows Live Movie Maker accepts it for your AVI movie editing. For Mac users, MOV is the best supported media format, QuickTime plays MOV, iMovie or FCP edits MOV. So it would be convenient to convert AVI files to MOV for using on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
Want to watch AVI movies on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, or iPad on Mountain Lion? Apple iDevices support MP4 video format with specific size, so you’d better change the AVI to MP4 that matches with your iPad, iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV. Here we recommend AVI Converter for Mountain Lion – video converter for Mac.
Below guide shows you how to convert AVI files on OS X Mountain Lion.
Download HD Converter for Mac software, set it up and run it on your PC. You’ll see the intuitive interface.
Add AVI movies, which will appear in the display area, click them and use the right player to preview any one.
Set the output format that you need, and enter into “Settings” window to adjust the ideal audio video parameters. Click “Browse” button to specify the final files.
Begin to convert AVI files on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and find the new movies after conversion by clicking “Open” button.
Related Post of AVI Converter for Mountain Lion, convert AVI files for Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- How to convert AVI for Mac OS X Lion
- Video Converter for Mac, Mac WMV, ASF, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM Converter
- How to convert AVI to Apple ProRes for Mac
- Pavtube MOD files Converter convert MOD videos to MPEG, MP4, VOB, AVI, MP4, MP3
- MOD Converter for Mac convert MOD, TOD files to MPEG, MP4, VOB, AVI, MP4, MP3
- TOD Converter for Mac converts TOD files to MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP
- How to convert GIF to AVI on Photo Booth Mac
- How to import AVI to iPhoto’11 for Mac OS X Lion
- How to convert WLMP files to MP4/MPG/AVI/WMV for Windows 7/Vista
- How to convert AVI to Kindle Fire for Windows 7, Vista, XP