Windows Live Movie Maker (WLMM) supported media formats have enlarged compared with Windows Movie Maker. You can add the following types of video, photo, and audio files to Windows Live Movie Maker.
Project files: Windows Live Movie Maker project files .wlmp and Windows Movie Maker project files .mswmm
Video files: WMV, ASF, AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MOV, QT, AVI, WTV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG, MOD, VOB
Photo files: JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, ICO
Audio files: MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, AIFF
Do you like to import DVD to Windows Live Movie Maker? DVD is not supported by WLMM, but under the help of Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimate, you can convert DVD and common used video formats to WLMM supported video format, such as WMV, MPEG, MOV, MP4, etc. The DVD to WLMM Converter is available for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
How to convert DVD for import into Windows Live Movie Maker?
Step 1: Import DVD movie by clicking the “Add DVD” button .
Step 2: Click on “Format” to select an output format from the profile list that pops up.
Step 3: Click the Convert button to start conversion. A window will pop up as below.
Related Post of DVD to WLMM Converter, convert/import DVD to Windows Live Movie Maker
- Blu-Ray Ripper, Blu-Ray DVD Ripper, Converter and Blu-Ray DVD backup
- Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac, Best DVD, Blu-Ray DVD Ripper, Converter and backup
- iMedia Converter for Mac rip and convert blu-ray, DVD, Video, Audio and animated pictures
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Standard for Mac
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Platinum
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Ultimate
- AVCWare DVD Ripper Standard
- Mac DVD Ripper for Lion, rip DVD for OSX Lion, DVD to a hard disk drive on Mac OS X
- How to rip/extract DVD to audio for Mac OS X Lion
- 4Media DVD Audio Ripper for Mac