Video Logo Remover is a video correction tool that utilizes the unique inpainting algorithm to analyze the video stream, locates and removes static overlays including logos, subtitles, watermarks, date and time stamps from video files. The program can remove objects carefully, leaving almost no visible traces.
Key features of Video Logo Remover
Remove unwanted logos, watermarks, date stamps and other objects from video files.
Support all common video formats: AVI, WMV, Divx, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MKV, FLV, SWF, 3GP, VOB, DVD, DAT, M1V, MP2, SVCD, M2V and RM10, etc.
Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface that is suitable for both experienced and beginning computer users.
Video batch processing mode save you lots of time
Save your money and energy to buy and install large video editors
Related Post of Video Logo Remover, remove logos, watermarks and subtitles from videos
- AVCWare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac, Mac MOD, TOD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MXF Converter
- YouTube Converter for Mac easy-to-use YouTube video downloader and converter
- iMedia Converter for Mac rip and convert blu-ray, DVD, Video, Audio and animated pictures
- AVCWare Video Converter Platinum for Mac
- AVCWare Video Converter Standard for Mac
- AVCWare Video Converter Platinum
- AVCWare Video Converter Ultimate
- AVCWare Video Converter Standard
- How to recover MTS video files from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC Camcorders